It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:55 pm

Please read first/Por favor lea primero

Start topics about anything you wish to chat about. If it doesn't fit in any of the other categories below, then post it here. This includes any Z related questions or discussions too (technical or not).
  • Author

Admin

Site Admin

• Garage: N/A

Please read first/Por favor lea primero

PostWed May 22, 2013 3:20 am

Hello,

I've recently come across several Z owners at the local junk yard(s) and mostly Craigslist. One of them decided to gather a couple of Z owners for a Z meet on May 5, 2013, and several Z31 owners gathered up at Old Town in Kissimmee. Since then, many have been exchanging text messages to correlate the next meet. Unfortunately some of us haven't been able to make it out to these meets which brings me to the following ...

I've created this forum (which is solely a test forum for now) with intentions to give local Z members in, and around the Central Florida area a place to go for discussing Z meets/events. If you come across any issues with the forum, please feel free to post about them in the Site Feedback section found here. I would like for the local Z community to mold this website to their own liking, and that will only happen if feedback is provided. Please feel free to post any feedback about the site in the afformentioned section.

Hopefully we can use this towards our advantage. If your reading this, and would like to be apart of the community, please register a username for free HERE.

Best regards,

Fellow Z Enthusiast

Mitsu86t

• Garage: Z31 (300ZX - 3rd Gen')

Re: Please read first/Por favor lea primero

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 1:06 pm

I think the forum would benefit from having the new postings be the FIRST ones on the page, instead of the LAST ones. :mrgreen:

Also that when you quote someone, that only the quote gets copied and displayed without all the pictures

Admin

Site Admin

• Garage: N/A

Re: Please read first/Por favor lea primero

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 1:09 am

Thanks for the feedback Mitsu!

I do agree with you about the images being included in the quotes. I don't think it's neccessary to have the images get posted again when a post with images gets quoted. It could make loading pages faster, and it'd be easier on the eyes. Then again, some people may want the image in the quote if their wanting to comment on a picture. I can see the pros and cons to this. I'll try to figure something out, but in the mean time we'll just have to manually remove the images when we quote a post.

As for the order of the posts, I can actually help you change the order your posts are displayed in four easy steps. Follow the screen shots below to make the change in yor User Control Panel. I hope this is what you were looking for! I believe you'll want to choose Descending in your case. Let me know if it works or not.

How to change order of how posts are displayed:

1.JPG
Step one
1.JPG (14.07 KiB) Viewed 1044 times

2.JPG
Step two
2.JPG (7.62 KiB) Viewed 1044 times

3.JPG
Step three
3.JPG (11.04 KiB) Viewed 1039 times

4.JPG
Step four